TMS is a successful sales organization with a commitment to maintain its reputation, skills, and core values–and to exceed the expectations of our customers, manufacturers, and employees.
Our operating principles are to be Dominant, Professional, Ethical, Enduring, Technically Competent, and Competitive. We hire the best available qualified individuals and have earned our reputation by committing to these standards.
When you work with TMS, you can expect top-notch customer service. We pride ourselves on fast response times, providing the information you need when you need it.
We can provide:
- Verbal Quotes
- Formal Written Quotations
- Product Literature and Application Notes
- In-Person Meetings to discuss your needs
- Product Demonstrations (for most products)
- Staff assistance when processing your order paperwork
- Custom Service follow-up for your order
Interested in using TMS to represent your Products or Company? Let TMS send you a more detailed profile of what we can do for you. Contact Charlie Badzik at (800) 342-8408 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about us, our capabilities and what we can do for your company.
Manufacturers choose to hire representatives as their sales force for a variety of reasons:
- To have a local presence for in-person meetings and demonstrations
- To utilize customer relationships already in place
- To provide full solutions to customers, as many lines are synergistic
No. TMS does not stock product from our manufacturers. Most of our factories are build-to-order, so there will be a lead time associated with your order.
If you are working with TMS, you are actually working with the factory. Think of us as an extension of the factory personnel.
- You will make your PO out to the manufacturer.
- You will receive an acknowledgement from the manufacturer.
- Your parts will ship from the manufacturer.
- You will be invoiced by the manufacturer.
- We are here to assist you with these processes.