TMS is a successful sales organization with a commitment to maintain its reputation, skills, and core values–and to exceed the expectations of our customers, manufacturers, and employees.
Our operating principles are to be Dominant, Professional, Ethical, Enduring, Technically Competent, and Competitive. We hire the best available qualified individuals and have earned our reputation by committing to these standards.
When you work with TMS, you can expect top-notch customer service. We pride ourselves on fast response times, providing the information you need when you need it.
We can provide:
- Verbal Quotes
- Formal Written Quotations
- Product Literature and Application Notes
- In-Person Meetings to discuss your needs
- Product Demonstrations (for most products)
- Staff assistance when processing your order paperwork
- Custom Service follow-up for your order
- To have a local presence for in-person meetings and demonstrations
- To utilize customer relationships already in place
- To provide full solutions to customers, as many lines are synergistic
- You will make your PO out to the manufacturer.
- You will receive an acknowledgement from the manufacturer.
- Your parts will ship from the manufacturer.
- You will be invoiced by the manufacturer.
- We are here to assist you with these processes.