Abaco Announces Unique, Innovative Health Toolkit to Maximize System Reliability, Mission Success
- Interrogates and reports on status of all system hardware components
- Delivers consistent, intuitive information to enable fast corrective action
- Provides application interface for in-mission adjustment
Featuring 256 2-pole crosspoints, these matrices use gold-plated contact electro-mechanical relays to switch up to 300VDC/250VAC and up to 60W maximum power; maximum current is 2A, hot or cold switching. The integrated BIRST self-test hardware provides a quick and simple way of finding relay failures within each module.
The Asterion AC 1U / 2U family gets an even bigger brother… the 4U, 4.5 & 6 kVA! (Supports single and three phase with configurations up to 36 kVA).
- Intuitive touch panel control
- Innovative iX2™ current doubling technology
- Multi-language display for global operation
- Auto paralleling for higher power
- Combine units for multiple phase configurations.
- Complete avionic test suites (optional)
- ATE version available
The new module ensures high-performance computing while maintaining low power consumption for embedded applications requiring high reliability, continuity and long-life cycle
Powered by the Intel Atom E3900 “Apollo Lake” processor family, the Catalyst AL is a small form factor Computer On Module (COM) designed to deliver high computing performance while maintaining a very low power consumption. It is available in dual and quad core versions, with up to 8GB of RAM with ECC, up to 32GB of eMMC and two SATA interfaces.
The Catalyst AL will be available for orders from Q4 2019.