WEBINAR: Measuring and Debugging CAN/CAN FD Signals with an Oscilloscope
Date: Wed, June 5
Time: 11:00AM Pacific | 2:00PM Eastern
Presenter: Mike Hertz, Teledyne LeCroy Sr. Field Applications Engineer.
In this webinar, Teledyne Lecroy will showcase some best practices for measuring and debugging the CAN and CAN FD serial protocols with an oscilloscope, including triggering, decode, measurements, and analysis.
Topics included in the discussion will be:
• CAN and CAN FD message overview
• Optimizing sample rate configuration for CAN decoding and physical measurements
• CAN triggering techniques
• CAN error detection
• CAN decode, measurements, and eye patterns
• Statistics and analysis of digital CAN data
• Extracting/plotting embedded CAN data for pass/fail testing
Click HERE to register!