- RF Optics over Fiber – Wide Band Analog, IF, L Band, Ka Band - up to 40 GHz
- High Dynamic Range Fiber Optic SATCOM & RF Communication Systems
- Mil Tactical Optical & Specialty RF Cables
- Mixed Signal & RF Micro-Electronic Design / Integration
- GPS over Fiber & Precision Timing Fiber Optic Distribution: 1 PPS & IRIG
- Power Conversion Solutions
- Power Management Solutions
- Networking Solutions
- Modified COTS or Full Custom Deigns
- USB Hubs and Storage Devices
- Media Converters
The M9547 series is a 16-channel PDU designed for airborne and ground applications, distributes 28VDC through protected switches and supports Ethernet communication with devices. PDUs serve as circuit breakers to protect sensitive loads such as computers, sensors and weapons systems. Remote access and control eliminates systems downtime and extends operating range and systems availability.
- VPX, PCIe, PXIe, PMC/MXC FPGA interface cards for Network Interfaces & Communication Protocols
- Real-time streaming, cyber security monitoring, record & Playback Systems
- IP Cores for 1394B-AS5643, Ethernet, Fiber Channel ASM, ARINC 818 and More
New Wave Design and Verification provides high-performance interface and FPGA coprocessor cards, IP Cores, systems, and accessories used in Mil/Aero embedded and test systems. XMC, PCIe, VPX, and PXIe form factors. Protocols supported include Ethernet, Fibre Channel, MIL1394, sFPDP, ARINC-818, + more. Leverage our engineering services for custom requirements.