The V1161 Programmable 100G Ethernet XMC ACAP Card
is a next-generation high-performance embedded computing XMC featuring the Xilinx® Versal™ Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), the NVIDIA® Mellanox® ConnectX®-5 (MC-X5) network interface device, and rugged optical and electrical IO options.
Figure 1: The V1161 is a heterogeneous computing card combining hard ARM processor cores, large FPGA fabric, and high-bandwidth network interface controller.
The V1161 is specifically targeted at applications requiring a combination of high speed interfaces, network offloads, and on-board payload processing resources.
- Sensor interface design w/ on-board data processing (or pre-processing)
- Multi-level secure networking and trusted networking
- Protocol bridging or multi-protocol interface applications
The combination of the MC-X5 device and the ACAP device for the first time allows for system designers to leverage the off-the-shelf world-class Ethernet performance while deploying unique data processing and security algorithms in the onboard ACAP device.
This combination maximizes the effectiveness of the deployed algorithms while eliminating design efforts required to establish high-bandwidth Ethernet, PCIe controllers, efficient DMA engines, or low-overhead software drivers.
Figure 2: The V1161 Architecture Block Diagram.
Featured Highlights (1161)
- Up to eight (8) 1G to 25G optical ports via MPO front panel I/O or VITA 66 optical backplane I/O; Electrical I/O via Pn6 also available
- Xilinx® Versal® ACAP® (FPGA)
- NVIDIA® Mellanox® ConnectX®-5 Network Interface Device
- Hardware offloads for UDP, TCP, RoCE v2, DPDK, GPUDirect, NVMEoF, +more
- Supports PCIe Gen4 x16, Gen4 x8, Gen3 x16, Gen3 x8
- On board embedded PCIe Switch device
- Advanced APIs that support multi-core and multi-processor architectures
- Wide range of operating system software support
- Available in air- and conduction-cooled XMC form factors
- Conformal coating and VPX form-factor options available
.: Have Questions? Get Answers :.
Contact Us >