Dual-Port Programmable 100G Ethernet XMC ACAP Card
The V1161 is a next generation high performance embedded computing XMC featuring the Xilinx® Versal™ Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), the NVIDIA® Mellanox® ConnectX®-5 (MC-X5) network interface device, and rugged optical and electrical IO options. The V1161 is specifically targeted at applications requiring a combination of high speed interfaces, network offloads, and on-board payload processing resources. Use cases include sensor interface design with on-board data processing (or pre-processing), multi-level secure networking, and mixed protocol or protocol bridging applications. Radar, SIGINT, video, storage, medical imaging, and embedded communications systems all have the ability to benefit from the V1161 module.
The V1161 is a proven high-bandwidth and low-latency performance leader in 10/25/40/100Gbs Ethernet applications. The V1161 includes hardware offloads for UDP, TCP, RoCE v2, DPDK, GPUDirect, NVMEoF, and many other protocol stacks. The combination of the MC-X5 device and the ACAP device allows for system designers to leverage the off-the-shelf world class Ethernet performance while deploying unique data processing and security algorithms in the onboard ACAP device. This combination maximizes the effectiveness of the deployed algorithms while eliminating design efforts required to establish high bandwidth Ethernet, PCIe controllers, efficient DMA engines, or low overhead software drivers.
See the Full Data Sheet
- Programmable interface solution that leverages off-the-shelf world class network performance with customizable application processor
- Heterogeneous computing card combining hard ARM processor cores, large FPGA fabric, and high bandwidth network interface controller
- Designed specifically for sensor interface and data processing, multilevel secure networking, and interface protocol bridging applications
- Adding to any single board computer provides a high bandwidth interface, configurable ACAP (FPGA) resources, and rugged optics
- Embedded focus with VITA 20 and VITA 47 compliance
- Versatile design supports electrical or optical interfaces, optical options for both backplane or front-panel VPX support
- Modular optics for flexibility in supporting 1-25Gbs per lane
- Options for 3U VPX, 6U VPX, and PXIe form factor via carrier cards
- Up to eight (8) 1G to 25G optical ports via MPO front panel I/O or VITA 66 optical backplane I/O. Electrical I/O via Pn6 also available
- Xilinx® Versal® ACAP (FPGA)
- NVIDIA® Mellanox® ConnectX®-5 Network Interface Device
- Hardware offloads for UDP, TCP, RoCE v2, DPDK, GPUDirect, NVMEoF, +more
- Supports PCIe Gen4 x16, Gen4 x8, Gen3 x16, Gen3 x8
- On board embedded PCIe Switch device
- Advanced APIs that support multi-core and multi-processor architectures
- Wide range of operating system software support
© 2021 The RTC Media, LLC. All rights reserved.
RTC Marketing Services has sent this communication to firstname.lastname@example.org on behalf of The RTC Group, Inc., based on the conveyance of your e-mail address. Our e-mail list was derived from your prior activities with the company and our communication is based on a presumed interest. If your interest has changed and you no longer wish to receive correspondence from The RTC Group please click here to unsubscribe or click here to contact our staff.
RTC Marketing Services
905 Calle Amanecer #150, San Clemente, CA 92673