The First Timing and Synchronization Device on the DoDIN APL for Cybersecurity and Defense Interoperability.
Orolia’s SecureSync® has been approved by the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) for use in US Department of Defense networks - the first DoDIN Approved Product List Timing and Synchronization Device. Orolia's SecureSync time and frequency reference solution delivers the highest level of Resilient Positioning, Navigation and Timing (PNT) cybersecurity and interoperability available today.
SecureSync’s built-in PNT cybersecurity features include:
- AAA protocol support (Authentication, Authorization and Accounts)
- Multi-level authorization
- Configurable complex passwords
- Access control lists (ACLs)
- SSH, SCP, SFTP with public/private key support
- Authenticated NTP, and more