As the aviation industry is deeply impacted in daily operations, and tradeshows are on hold, Orolia has organized this global event where attendees can catch up on the latest industry updates and compliance issues.
Orolia will present the Next Generation Emergency Locator Transmitters (ELTs) for commercial airlines, Combat Search & Rescue Beacons to support critical military missions, Advanced GNSS Jamming and Spoofing Protection Solutions for commercial and military critical infrastructure, as well as Timing and Synchronization Embedded Systems.
- Tuesday, June 23, 3pm CET: 5 Questions with Christian Belleux, Orolia Aviation Director
- Wednesday, June 24, 10am CET: GADSS ADT aviation safety: Crash Survivable ELT (DT) with Emmanuel Sicsik-Paré
- Wednesday, June 24, 3pm CET: GSG-8 Advanced GNSS Simulator Demonstration with Lisa Perdue
- Thursday, June 25, 10am CET: VersaSync Mobile Timing & Sync Demonstration with Edouard Bertolini
- Thusday, June 25, 3pm CET: Galileo Search & Rescue Return Link System with Alain Bouhet
- Friday, June 26, 3pm CET: Introducing the Spectratime mRO-50 mini-Rubidium Oscillator with Jean-Charles Chen
Register now for this unique 4-day event to receive your Boarding Pass and get in touch with our team of experts.