Date: Thu, June 18, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM Pacific | 1:00 PM Eastern
In this webinar, we’ll showcase some best practices for measuring and debugging the CAN and CAN FD serial protocols with an oscilloscope, including triggering, decode, measurements, and analysis.
Topics included in our discussion will be:
• CAN and CAN FD message overview
• Optimizing sample rate configuration for CAN decoding and physical measurements
• CAN triggering techniques
• CAN error detection
• CAN decode, measurements, and eye patterns
• Statistics and analysis of digital CAN data
• Extracting/plotting embedded CAN data for pass/fail testing
Presenter: Mike Hertz, Teledyne LeCroy Sr. Field Applications Engineer
Can't attend live? Register anyway, and we will send you the recording and slides afterward.