Online Technical Webinar from Pickering
- Date: Thursday, May 28th
- 10:30 AM Eastern Time
- 3:30 PM British Standard Time
- 4:30 PM Central European Time
Much like driving from one point to another in a big city, routing an electrical signal between a test instrument and a device under test can require navigating a complex network of interconnected relays, wiring and interfaces. Instead of right and left turns, the ATE software engineer must determine the correct position setting of multiple relays to establish the desired route.
In this training, you'll learn how Switch Path Manager (SPM) signal routing software accelerates the software development effort of Automated Test Systems, considerably reducing the number of lines of code required to route test instrumentation to the device to be tested.
SPM signal routing software is an interactive utility that essentially maps a wiring and interconnect schematic into a configuration file that can be used to simplify code development. Features include:
- Complex switching systems management
- Reduction of switching software development effort
- Debug monitor and manual control capability
- APIs available for C, C++, .NET, LabWindows™/CVI and LabVIEW® Windows 32-bit or 64-bit compatible