Date: Wed, April 1, 2020
Time: 11:00am Pacific | 2:00pm Eastern
A TDR can measure much more than just the impedance profile of a transmission line. In this webinar, Dr. Eric Bogatin shows how to use a TDR to measure the dielectric constant of a laminate, the excess capacitance or inductance of a discontinuity, the return loss of an interconnect with a matched termination, the resonant frequencies of structures and the impedance uniformity of a flex circuit or interconnect with high series resistance.
When your needs require higher bandwidth, more ports, cross talk, insertion and return loss measurements, he’ll introduce you to a more advanced instrument to meet your most demanding needs.
This is the final webinar in our six-part series on Mastering the TDR. To view previous webinars in the series please click below:
- Part 1: Mastering the TDR in 45 Minutes
- Part 2: Taking the TDR for a Spin: Interpreting Impedance Profiles
- Part 3: Differential Impedance: How Not to Be Confused
- Part 4: Differential Pairs with no Return Paths
- Part 5: Analyzing Discontinuities with a TDR
Presenter: Eric Bogatin, Dean of the Signal Integrity Academy
*Can't attend live? Register anyway and we will send you the recording and slides afterward.