Wednesday, January 29, 2020
11:00 AM Pacific / 2:00 PM Eastern
No longer is the usage of lasers and optical solutions limited to visible laser pointers and traditional communications applications. Optical solutions have expanded into a variety of fields, from guiding a new generation of autonomous vehicles (LiDAR) and enabling facial recognition for smartphones to identifying greenhouse gasses and detecting cancer in the medical field.
Many of these applications require precise analysis of the optical light spectrum displayed (or not displayed) on the test instrument. The analysis techniques behind understanding spectral behaviors is a science in itself; what is not shown on an instrument can be as misleading to your results as what is shown, and vice versa!
Join us in this webinar where our experts discuss:
- How researchers and engineers can avoid relying on false or misleading results when using an optical spectrum analyzer
- An overview of spectral measurement technologies
- Examples from Yokogawa’s 3+ decades of spectral analysis experience
- Development techniques from our research partners
- Our new breakthrough OSA with a maximum wavelength limit of 5.5 um – be the first to preview!
Product Manager, Optical Products
Test & Measurement, Yokogawa
Michael has a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in electronics. He has over 25 years of industry experience in various fields including Medical, Aerospace, Automotive, and data acquisition. He also has over 20 years of experience specifically in the field of optical analysis and testing.
Register for the Webinar HERE