We are excited to announce that we have extended our family of PXI & PXIe precision resistors with new high accuracy for resistive sensor simulation. The new 40-297A (PXI) & 42-297A (PXIe) high-density precision resistor modules feature specification improvements, including four times the resistance range, now a maximum of 85.3 MΩ, and improved accuracy to +/-0.1%.
- Additional resolutions – 0.125Ω, 0.25 Ω, 0.5Ω, 1Ω, 2Ω, 4Ω and 8Ω – extending the resistance range to 85.3MΩ on a single 6-channel module
- Twice the resistance setting accuracy at +/-0.1% +/-resolution (was +/-0.2% +/-resolution)
- Twice the maximum operating voltage at 200V
- Can be set as short or open circuit to simulate a wiring or sensor fault
- Up to 18 channels can fit into a single-slot module
For more information, take a look at the 40-297A (PXI) and 42-297A (PXIe) product pages where you can find specifications and datasheets.
As an additional resource, check out our webinar “Using Programmable Resistors for Sensor Simulation in Test”
This webinar will help you understand programmable resistors, their construction, and why they are needed. We’ll also look at some applications where sensor simulation is an integral part of the adopted test strategies to improve repeatability, reduce test times, and ultimately lower the cost of test.