The M6500 Series DC/DC converters feature a miniature, high density, single output design and delivers up to 500W. Built to exacting standards, an efficiency of 88-90% (typical) and operating temperature of -55°C to +85°C is achieved. As a standard feature, EMI/RFI filters are included. Designed to meet: MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-704, MIL-STD-810 and MIL-STD-1275 this is the ideal unit for military, rugged, telecom and demanding industrial applications.
All of our products can be configured to your specific requirements. Customers are invited to work with a design engineer to define the output, input range, protection limits and dimensions of the power solution which best meets their project needs. This can frequently be accomplished without NRE. Use the contact form to submit a request, or contact us at (603) 267-8865 to discuss your requirements. Configurations created for specific requirements will be assigned a new variant part number.
- Single Input, 8 ECB Outputs
- DC INPUT 6 TO 33 VDC Steady-State
- User Configurable Channels
- Customizable Modular Design
- Control VIA CAN BUS AND RS-485
- Adjustable Trip and Short Circuit Limit
- Robust 33V, 3mΩ Solid-State Switches
- Input spike and reverse-voltage protection
- -55°C to +85°C Typical Operating Range
- MIL-STD-1275E, MIL-STD-704, Def Stan 61-5 Compliant