Meet the New AQ6380 High Resolution Optical Spectrum Analyzer
Introduction and background:
Since the discontinuation of the 10 pm resolution AQ6319 optical spectrum analyzer over a decade ago, Yokogawa Test&Measurement has received repeated requests for a higher resolution model than the 20 pm resolution AQ6370 series.
The new AQ6380 is the highest performance OSA from Yokogawa. This flagship OSA offers an unprecedented 5 pm resolution (4x higher) as well as a 5 pm wavelength accuracy spec that may even preclude the need for optical wavelength meters in some instances.
- Rapid Mode: Enable up to 20x faster sweeps for continuous wave (CW) light
- Applications Menu: Easily download from the web and install new custom test routines
- Touchscreen Operations: Navigate functions using the multi-touch 10.4” display with an enhanced intuitive GUI menu that enables pinch zooming.
- Monochromator Design: Fully-automate optical alignment and wavelength calibration utilizing the internal calibration light source via an optical switch.
- Wavelength range: 1200 to 1650 nm
- 5 pm high wavelength resolution
- 65 dB wide close-in dynamic range
- ±5 pm wavelength accuracy
- 80 dB stray light suppression
- Fully-automated wavelength calibration
- Gas purging mechanism
Learn More: View the AQ6380 Webpage
View Brochure: AQ6380 Brochure
See all the OSA’s from Yokogawa: OSA Selection Guide