WEBINAR: Measuring and Debugging CAN/CAN FD Signals with an Oscilloscope
Date: Wed, June 19
Time: 11:00AM Pacific | 2:00PM Eastern
Presenter: William Kaunds, Technical Marketing Engineer, Teledyne LeCroy
Join Teledyne LeCroy for this free webinar to understand the different measurement tools available in your oscilloscope and what tool is the best and most efficient during the debug process.
Topics included in our discussion will be:
• Understanding the various tools at your disposal on an oscilloscope
• Leveraging these tools to validate and debug your design
• Avoiding traps and pitfalls that lead to inaccurate or inefficient measurements
Who Should Attend:
Engineers and Technicians looking to answer the following questions:
• What are the best measurement practices?
• What tools should be used and why?
• How can I test more accurately and efficiently?
Can't make the live event? Register to receive the recording when available.