The AVI-LV3 is a state-of-the-art test system for DO-160 Section 22 and MIL-STD-461 CS117. Full compliance up to level 3 for PIN injection and Cable bundle tests including Single Stroke, Multiple Stroke, and Multiple Burst. Complies with CS117 test levels for internal equipment. Tests are programmed from the user-friendly color touch panel controls of the generator. A single coupler with an aperture of 5.5 cm x 8 cm injects the disturbance waveforms 1, 2, 3, 5A & 6 into the EUT cabling. Waveform 4 cable bundle injection would also require the CN-GI-CI-V voltage injection transformer. Cables only need to pass through the coupler once to achieve full Level 3 under all possible conditions. The AVI-LV3 is fully integrated into TEMA3000 software allowing remote control, sequencing, DSO control, and report generation.
- 7″ Color Touch Screen GUI
- All 6 waveforms in one generator
- Guaranteed Level 3 under all load conditions
- Built-In phase synchronization up to 800Hz.
- Integrated AC/DC de-couplers for powered PIN testing
- Man-portable unit for on-site testing
- Automated test process, no need to change generator
- More efficient testing with less user intervention.
- Full compliance testing without additional hardware
- Increased system availability, higher throughput
Learn more about AVI-LV3 Equipment