SAN DIEGO, CA (November 17, 2021) – In September 2021, AMETEK Programmable Power unveiled a new multi-channel, programmable DC power supply: the Asterion® DC ASA Series at 600W per channel. Today, AMETEK Programmable Power is announcing the arrival of the Asterion DC ASM Series at 1,700W per channel in the same multi-channel design.
The new ASM series features the same three independent, isolated channels as seen on the ASA Series, but the ASM Series introduces 1,700W per channel for 5,100W of total output power. The ASM Series includes eight full power output options that can be mixed or matched to create custom solutions.
Legacy 1700W power supplies typically consume a full rack width at 1U high, but the Asterion ASM Series is a solution that combines 3 units into a single product, saving 67% of rack space.
- Three independent, isolated 1,700W channels, 5,100W total
- 1U rack-mount chassis
- Eight output options from 0-40V up to 400V (mix and match)
- Multi-language, intuitive, color touch panel control
- Global 3-Phase AC Input options for system phase balancing
- Active power factor correction (PFC)
- Multi-channel programmable sequencing, ramps, and delays
- Full remote control via Virtual Panels TM GUI
- Standard LXI Ethernet, USB and RS232 control interfaces
- Optional GPIB control interface or isolated analog programming
For more information click here –https://www.programmablepower.com/products/dc-power-supplies/asterion-dc-asm-series